Anyway... it has been awhile since my last post and I have a lot to share. Most of these events occurred 2 weeks ago. This week has been relatively easy. The kids are off from school and we are all getting used to a new routine. The kids have been going to tennis camp everyday and they seem to be enjoying it this year. I hope it lasts! I don't think I picked up my camera once this entire week. I'll have to be better this upcoming week. So here is our life 2 weeks ago in pictures.....
Amanda had her final soccer game of the season a few Sundays ago. Grammie and Grampie came to watch, and then the team had a pizza party where they received trophies and paper plate awards. Amanda received the Mia Hamm award for her soccer play and improvement over the season. Yeah Amanda!

After the soccer party we decided to go see our new nephew.... What a little angel... they grow so fast.


Amanda snapped this shot of me and Tyler. Today she decided to leave me in the picture. Usually she likes to cut off my head and focus in on the baby... because really... we only care about the baby not the auntie. Right Amanda...... I have a few beheaded shots from the hospital as proof.
That same day.... I got these beautiful flowers from Steve.... for no reason at all.... I was wondering why he needed to stop at the store after working a full day..... pretty sneaky.....
After the soccer party we decided to go see our new nephew.... What a little angel... they grow so fast.
Amanda snapped this shot of me and Tyler. Today she decided to leave me in the picture. Usually she likes to cut off my head and focus in on the baby... because really... we only care about the baby not the auntie. Right Amanda...... I have a few beheaded shots from the hospital as proof.
I just had to put in this photo because at 5 years old he is soooo stinkin' cute.......

And Gabriella is pretty cute too... Now if she can only get healthy again so I can see that smile....

Lately, a lot of my energy has been trying to get Gabby to walk. I woke up the other day and decided that today I would teach Gabriella to walk. That same day she decided she STILL was NOT ready. She is stubborn and has her own timetable. I'm thinking it would be nice if she would walk before our vacation. She could care less..... Anyway here is one of her attempts.....

After a few steps she gets down and crawls around and pulls out all the blocks...therefore obstructing the walk way.... therefore ending the walking lesson.... She has more important things on her mind.... like destroying block towers..... which is so much cooler than walking!

Amanda had a friend over and they were irritated with little brother Nicholas...so I suggested we make cupcakes to divert the poor guy....

They were yummy and we sent a bunch over to the neighbor's house so we wouldn't eat them all

That brings us to last Saturday.... Emmersyn's Baptism. I really like this picture. Can you see how excited... I mean exhausted she is before the ceremony even starts.... This could be trouble..

There she goes.... perking up a little.... I mean Mo ... not Emmersyn....

The Deacon was great and asked that everybody act their age. Emmersyn cried, but it was nap time.... and at least that was appropriate for her age!


Nick is unwrapping Mom's late Mother's day gift.....

What is wrong with this picture? All the guys playing video games... from 1 month to 29 years... all ages are brought together by the power of Mario Kart for the Wii... UGH!
That brings us to Father's Day.... Here are a few decorations... a little less elaborate than Mother's Day... much less dangerous.... but much more messy.... Amanda loves her confetti....

These streamers were just above the table and not the fridge....

Amanda made Steve a coupon book that was AWESOME! I would like to redeem the 1000 kisses, or the making YUMMY treats for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or giving up the remote control with no questions asked....
After a few steps she gets down and crawls around and pulls out all the blocks...therefore obstructing the walk way.... therefore ending the walking lesson.... She has more important things on her mind.... like destroying block towers..... which is so much cooler than walking!
Amanda had a friend over and they were irritated with little brother Nicholas...so I suggested we make cupcakes to divert the poor guy....
They were yummy and we sent a bunch over to the neighbor's house so we wouldn't eat them all
That brings us to last Saturday.... Emmersyn's Baptism. I really like this picture. Can you see how excited... I mean exhausted she is before the ceremony even starts.... This could be trouble..

There she goes.... perking up a little.... I mean Mo ... not Emmersyn....

The Deacon was great and asked that everybody act their age. Emmersyn cried, but it was nap time.... and at least that was appropriate for her age!
The Godparents....

After the baptism we went to our house to have a BBQ. We also celebrated Father's day. Honestly can you see how excited my Dad is? He must have won the lotto. No... he just received the 2010 Windows 7 operating system. Woohoo. Really??? I guess it doesn't take much...
After the baptism we went to our house to have a BBQ. We also celebrated Father's day. Honestly can you see how excited my Dad is? He must have won the lotto. No... he just received the 2010 Windows 7 operating system. Woohoo. Really??? I guess it doesn't take much...
Nick is unwrapping Mom's late Mother's day gift.....
Amanda can't wait to get her hands on Grammie's ipod touch..
What is wrong with this picture? All the guys playing video games... from 1 month to 29 years... all ages are brought together by the power of Mario Kart for the Wii... UGH!
That brings us to Father's Day.... Here are a few decorations... a little less elaborate than Mother's Day... much less dangerous.... but much more messy.... Amanda loves her confetti....
These streamers were just above the table and not the fridge....
Amanda made Steve a coupon book that was AWESOME! I would like to redeem the 1000 kisses, or the making YUMMY treats for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or giving up the remote control with no questions asked....
Well... that is it for now.... I'm going to watch TV before I get up with Gabby in an hour. Until later............
2 comments:
I'm so excited to see that you posted, but honestly you should be napping when all the kids are asleep. (Especially knowing that Gabby will be up in a few hours needing a dose of medication. Plus...you are doing this alone....)Anyway...
Tell Amanda I love her Father's Day confetti. The table was really cool and I would love to read all of the coupons.
As for Gabby walking...I don't think this is a skill that we can teach. I'm sure she can walk, however she is choosing not to, and instead she is making the conscious decision to crawl instead. If we were to discuss with her the pros and cons of walking and the pros and cons of crawling, at this age she would obviously have more pros for crawling, thus the behavior!!!!
You took a lot of cute pictures, and Amanda did a great job with you and Tyler.
Hopefully Gabby will be back to smiling tomorrow for you to capture some more cute shots to posts. Talk to you tomorrow!
I was surprised that you were able to post, especially with all that is going on around you this week-end. You captured some great photos, again. I love the picture of Emmersyn and Maureen in the brownish shade. I don't know the name for that type of photo, but I like the look of it. The kids are growing up too quickly, and getting more cute with each passing day!
Amanda did a great job with her Father's day decorating. Where did she get the idea for the book of coupons?
I am sure that Nicholas preferred baking cupcakes with you rather than playing with the girls.
I also hope the Baggy will be back to her smiling self quickly. I can't believe how many times you have had to deal with Gabby getting a fever! Hopefully this will be the end of it.
Tell Amanda I am getting the hang of the ipod touch. I even downloaded some pictures. I'll probably take more from this post to add to the ipod. What a great gift! Thanks to all of you!
Post a Comment