I just have to say I am soooooo over winter. I can't believe it isn't even the end of January and I've had my fill. I'm dreaming of warm temperatures, lots of sunshine, playing outdoors, and even pulling weeds (Can you tell I'm desperate?) The kids on the other hand have been loving all the snow, cold, and days off from school. Remember how fun snow was when you were young......
Even Amanda and Nicholas are getting along in the frigid temperatures.... no fighting.... lots of cooperating to build snow forts and lots of consumption of hot chocolate with marshmallows!
Gabby absolutely loves the snow. She likes putting on her snow gear and helping her Dad shovel the driveway.
Such a cute photo!
After all the shoveling Gabby takes a break to make some snow angels.... she has become a pro
Nicholas has started to use his sled as a snowboard in the backyard.... I'm not so sure that is the best idea....
But at least he thought it was funny when he fell off....
Now that is more like it.... using the sled for what it was intended for.....
I'm off to start dinner and then get everyone ready for bed. The kids are keeping their fingers crossed that they get another snow day this week. Ugh.... will this winter ever END! Until later...



3 comments:
Love the snow pictures. At least they are getting out and aren’t stuck in the house. The picture of the three kids together is great. My favorite. Gabby and Nick on the sled together... also very cute....
Nick makes me nervous trying to snowboard....and don’t they need helmets for sledding in the States? We need helmets for everything here in Canada, from skating to sledding, to....well you name it. We are ultra safe here....(expect we allow our kids to stand out in the Arctic vortex, deep freeze, frigid temperatures for the school buses). No snow days for us Canadians.
As for the snow angels, how is Gabby at getting up? I was always so disturbed to ruin my perfect angel once I had to somehow get myself up....What’s the trick?
Great Pictures, Nicole. So happy to see another posting from you! I've missed them!
Let's hope I can get back to blogging this year. I was horrible last year and I'd really like to get back on track!!!
Post a Comment