Here is a selfie shot of me and Gabby in our PJ's. I don't like selfies. I'm always scrutinizing them. Mo says to just take them and send them off... so I'm just putting this out there... Nobody scrutinize it!
So I found this beauty on my phone.... after the girls confiscated it when I wasn't looking... and took about 100 selfies and live shots... where the photo moves. This is a great picture and I erased the other 99.
This photo was around the 87 mark followed by many more close-ups and heads cut off etc.
I told you my life is boring. I log a lot of miles in my SUV and I still have a smile on my face. (Ugh... I think the side profile is worse than the selfie... but I know you aren't scrutinizing!)
Gabby and I, once again in the car... waiting to pick the kids up from the bus stop. This is my favorite part of the day after I pick her up from school. She's so talkative and likes to tell me exactly what happened.... for example... she had speech today, or got new books at the library, or her tooth still didn't fall out, or she didn't lose her earrings, or Wow... I put Oreos in her lunch box.
My crazy coffee with a straw... which I'm soon giving up. But, its hilarious and I'm still doing it today. The hygienist at the dentist in the US told me how this might help prevent my teeth from staining.... however the hygienist in Canada told Maureen it really wouldn't help and might stain my teeth more behind the bottom teeth. Which country's hygienist to believe? Its super silly, hot coffee from a straw??? I guess anything can become a habit. I will just start setting money aside to whiten my teeth!
So that's entry number 1... only 4 more to go for the month. Can you hardly believe the excitement that is my life???? Until later.....






5 comments:
First, I am so excited that you are taking up the challenge! Let me tell you, it is an easy challenge and you will be successful! I will cheer you on if you start to fall behind!
Second, I am just as proud of you for sending the selfie's… And all I have to say is that your selfie's are much better than mine !!!!
My favorite pictures have to be of Amanda and Gabby laughing and fooling around. Those are the best!
I also love all of the driving pictures. I have no idea what is wrong with your profile picture. I would love to know what issues you have with it??. The only thing I see wrong is the way Gabby is wearing her seatbelt !!
And finally, for drinking coffee with a straw… I find it truly bizarre and am going with the Canadian hygienist so I can drink my coffee like a normal human being!
Can't wait for blog entry number two. It won't be hard to get Nicholas in the blog on the tennis court !!
Commenting with Siri is so nice !!
I am so happy that Mo urged you to continue your blogging. I love looking back at the old entries especially when you turn them into the books.
At least you made your latest entry before it had been a full year before your last blog. Can't believe how much older everyone looks now:(
I agree with Steve. I am also happy that you took on the challenge. Thanks, Maureen, for urging your sister. You know that she is a competitive spirit and she took the bait! Love, Love, Love this... I so missed reading and looking at the great photos that both you and Maureen used to post. Keep them coming!!
Post a Comment