Well, I've got to keep this post short because we are hopefully going kayaking. Here are some pictures.
Nicholas is such a fish. He likes to race Amanda across the pool. Here he has a bubble stuck to his face. Aunt Michele had the bubble blower on the deck, and Nic was catching them in the pool. We were cracking up when this one glued itself to his face.

Here is the 2nd fish on her pink throne. This is one of the few times she has not been knocked off the raft yet by her Dad, or Mom, or Grammie.

An evening walk on the beach in search of the perfect seashell......Wait a minute.... where is Gabby in the photo? I must be holding her as I'm taking the picture. That is some amazing one handed camera work!

Speaking of the little stinker..... She has given me a run for my money. I'm glad Steve is finally here. She refuses to NAP, she no longer sleeps through the night, she only wants to be held, she doesn't like the pool.... need I say more. It is a good thing she is so cute!



2 comments:
I'm so excited that you finally posted some pictures. I've been wondering how the Florida vacation has been going. I'm sure Amanda and Nicholas are in heaven being able to swim everyday. I do remember not being able to swim the width of the pool to pass beginners and having to repeat the class over and over. How is Gabby in the water? I was thinking about signing up Emmersyn for a swim class, but think I'm going to wait until next session in November. I'm afraid she can get sick from the water even if there is chlorine in the water :( Anyway, can't wait to hear all about your trip and see more pictures. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Hope the weather continues to be nice.
Gosh, I don't remember you and Mo having such difficulty with swimming in the beginning. I thought you were both good at everything you did from the start :)
Post a Comment