Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Old George!!!

The kids are at a birthday party with Steve and I'm hanging out with Gabby. She FINALLY fell asleep in her bouncy seat because I've been playing around on the computer. I've been feeling tired today and I should be taking a quick nap but.............. instead I've discovered all kinds of useless info. First, I changed the music on the blog, then I started to Google. I know this is ridiculous, but I decided to Google my family and found some interesting facts. Did you know that Justin Gerwatowski is most well known for playing high school athletics? Steve Herdoiza was once ranked 281 in the tennis world. Laura Gerwatowski is on Face Book. Janina Allen as a Sturgis freshman, once played a snakes and ladder trivia game. Maureen Gerwatowski assisted in publishing research. I won a scrapbook contest, etc.

Madame Gloria Gerwatowski has been rated as a teacher. (For all of you who are curious she received a 1.4 on the easiness ranking, 3.3 in helpfulness, and a 1 for popularity. Those are some amazing results on someone's crazy scale. They made me laugh!)

But the most amazing Google results I found were kind of scary. You can locate anyone on-line. The Internet knows your name, e-mail, age, and where you live. In each case, I searched Brad, Justin, Maureen, and Nicole. They knew where we lived Northville, Ann Arbor, etc. and our immediate family including mom and dad. I was shocked that they even were correct with mom's middle name Gloria Aldina. What I was surprised to find was the additional family member of whom we were unaware. His name is George Gerwatowski and he comes up as our immediate family when any of us are googled. So Welcome to the family GEORGE!

Here are some getting ready for bed pictures. I'm outta here.







Until later.............

3 comments:

Maureen said...

George????? I'll have to look him up. What is he known for? Where does he come in our family tree? And...the internet is a scary place! Cute pictures! You always capture cute close up pictures.

janina said...

Okay, so this Snakes and Ladders trivia game thing did NOT ring a bell...so, of course I had to look it up for myself. Too funny!

So, this was written for cm-life my freshman year at cmu, and as I read through it I totally recognized the names of my friends who apparently filled my name in because they had to write an article on this event. Lucas Foster, was an RA and dating my roomate. He dropped a lot of names that I'm thinking were not at all involved. We participated in a lot of random events, but I am sure i never won a shutes and ladders trivia game. OH man, good times.

janina said...

although, i do seem to remember that plinko board ending up in our dorm room at one point! haha