So... before March passes by in a flash, I want to post at least 1 blog entry. Will these Florida photos ever end? Playing games in the afternoon with Aunt Michele...
What a cute photo of Gabby and Larry
A cute selfie of the girls
There was not a lot of swimming this trip, but one day the pool was heated enough to stay in there for a couple minutes. Here is Gabby showing off.
Out to dinner one night... They look cute!
This was the obligatory photo from Dad. He said I was only allowed to take 1 picture and no more. I told him I didn't care, and that wasn't nice. I like to take pictures to remember us all being together. He just hates when I put him in a photo! Ha!
Nicholas and I getting crazy waiting for our table. We were HUNGRY I guess!
That's better. They must have called our table.
Poor-Amanda's-Wake-Up-Tackle
She is a little imp... she is just about to go on the attack again.
Steve trying to get poor Amanda up. She's like every teenager that needs their sleep. It is an impossible task to get her up.
Day light.... she can't face the day light!
I like this photo of the sisters
Wow... no one is arguing, it's amazing I got this picture. I want to remember this moment.
On a walk around the block. They look so cute.
So there you have it. More vacations photos. It's too bad I didn't reach my goal this month. April will have to be better. Until later....















1 comment:
So glad to see these latest blogs! I thought you were going to give up blogging. You captured some great pictures. Love the pictures of Amanda and Gabby and of Amanda, Nicholas and Gabby. I know that it is difficult to get Amanda in a picture! Hopefully, you will be able to take more!
The Easter Eggs turned out great. Looks like Nicholas and Gabby had a fun time making these creatures! Those waffles look like they were quite yummy also!
How fun to spend time with Gabby making cupcakes. They turned out great; she must have been so excited!
Post a Comment