One weekend Gabby was upset that we didn't get to spend a lot of time together, and it was Monday and back to school. I told her we would do something special when she came home. We could do anything.... like make cupcakes. So that's what we decided. Yummy cream cheese frosting!
Gabby's favorite part was decorating the cupcakes of course. She requested sprinkles and M & M's.
And these cute little "Love" toothpicks...
They were so good and Gabby and I had fun making them together.
These photos were from one of our only snow days this year. School had gotten canceled the night before, so the kids were soooo excited that they could sleep in and we could make breakfast. We decided to make waffles. I recruited Nick to help beat the egg whites, Amanda was still sleeping in bed, and Gabby was patiently waiting for me to make whip cream so she could lick the bowl.
Here she is, full of excitement, that she got to eat whip cream for breakfast.
So those are the few food photos from March. Exciting right? What other amazing photos can I find on my phone.... (Do you like my sarcasm?) Until later.....








1 comment:
Every time I see your blogs about food, I get so jealous! I wish I could be like you. You are an awesome mom to make homemade cupcakes, cream cheese frosting, and yummy homemade waffles! Your kids are SPOILED! I was excited the other day I bought refrigerated cookie dough to put in the oven to make chocolate chip cookies for my kids. It’s so fake, but that is my “homemade” cookies
Post a Comment